Monday, June 25, 2012

BOOM!........Goes the Dynamite!



Shits gettin’ real peeps!

19 days is all we have left.  18.5, to be more exact, since I wont post this until tonight since my work computer doesn’t seem to want to allow Blogger past my firewall anymore.

This week I’m mainly going to concentrate on calling everybody (Family members and vendors) to make sure that we’re all on the same page.  I’m going to call the vendors to setup delivery times, and see what they need to make it all work.  I’ve started a vendor contact list that I feel will come in very handy, a timeline to pass out to everyone so we all know what’s going on (me included!), and a list of pics for our photographer to take.  This special document I will probably also pass out to everyone.  I want pictures to take as little time as possible so that we can all get to enjoyin’ the party.  I know organization is key here, so I figure the more people are “in the know” the faster things will go.

I have a running list of stuff to do/people to call/ things to check on in my iphone.  Thank goodness for technology!  Can you imagine trying to keep up with a paper list?  How 1990’s.  Just kidding.  My original list Sunday morning started out on a McDonald’s bag (pre-wedding diet? Not for me!), and eventually was transferred to my phone when I ran out of room.  But the sausage biscuit was amazing!

I guess it’s finally time to get this show on the road!  Watch out!  Or you might end up getting run over.

No comments:

Post a Comment