Thursday, June 14, 2012

30 Days!


That’s right folks. You thought I was nervous at double digits, you wouldn’t recognize me now. I’m as cool as a cucumber. Actually, I’m as tan as a Mexican. But hey, a week at the beach will do that to you!

I feel like we’re sitting pretty as far as our to do list’s go. We need to order a few things online that we will take care of this week, and I have a couple diy’s left, but nothing we can’t live without if it just doesn't get done. Know what I'm sayin'? Granted, I still have this nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach that something is being forgotten but the hell if I know what it is. We were able to find an Officiant (YEAH!!) which was my biggest concern, and he’s even a Reverend (double YEAH!!!).

I think there’s not a lot left to do but sit back and wait. Oh yeah, and actually MEET the man who will be marrying us. Hopefully he doesn’t back out at the last minute as well :/

I hate waiting. My patience level is pretty much non existent these days. But if we're being honest, when has it ever been that high?

No comments:

Post a Comment