Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rehearsal: After Party


With my own, personal army completing the venue setup (THANKS EVERYBODY!) in the hour or so before the Rehearsal, this definitely cleared up our schedule after the Rehearsal Dinner.  My original idea would be that we would all go out to local bars in Seguin.  Once again, our options are pretty limited; there’s The Ticket, The Oak, and Austin Street Live and they are all within walking distance.  We eventually decided on The Ticket because we had a few underage family members coming along, and I wanted to make sure that everyone could enjoy the evening.

Luckily for my friend Natalie, The Ticket is right next door to Chiro Java which offered free wifi for her to quickly complete and submit some homework for her online class:

That’s right.  My friend sat on the street at 9:30pm finishing her homework.  And it looks like I’m am doing some sort of karate chop in the background.  Wish the picture wasn’t so blurry, but glad we have the proof of what went down.  You can’t make this stuff up!
This part of the night comes complete with pictures!  A couple of my friends made sure to snap a few throughout this part of the evening, and I have them to share!








As you can see, a great time was had by all.  But with the lights coming on at midnight (that’s small towns for you), it had to come to an end; or at least to be continued the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment