Sunday, October 14, 2012

3 Months


Wow.  Can you believe it's already been 3 months?  Or rather, it's ONLY been 3 months?  I feel like so much has happened.

July 14th - got married
July 28th - moved 250 miles south
August 15th - started my new job as a teacher
September 6th - went to Vegas
September 12th - quit my job as a teacher
September 17th - Michael got let go from his job
September 24th - I started a new job as a permanent sub
October 14th - HERE WE ARE!

I feel like so much has happened in our lives, but it hasn't changed us for the worse.  We remain optimistic and open minded to the changes that have occurred.  We've been thru this before, and are more prepared then ever.  Luckily for us, we're just about debt free, we can continue to pay our bills on my sub salary without dipping into our savings account, and Michael has already had a few interviews that seem promising.  We're still on track to buy a house next summer, so hopefully the puppy will have somewhere to play. As long as we remain frugal (which, come on, we're the two cheapest people ever!), we'll be ok.  The trick is staying that way when he does get a job so that we can save even more!

I love watching the savings account number go up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment