Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Toast to Politics


So, I'm not sure how many of you tuned into last nights debate, but Michael and I knew we had to spice it up a little bit after watching the first one.  For me, I tend to tune out the more the moderator gets involved, and Michael tends to get a little revved up when listening to that other guy, so we decided to make it a little more interesting.  We only do this because 1. we already know who we'll be voting for and 2. we want to still watch the debate to at least stay informed of what each candidate is saying.

During the Republican primary debates, we came up with a drinking game that kept both of us interested and glued to the TV.  We each came up with a list of five words that the other person would have to drink to.



Michael, unfortunately for me, came up with the better list of words which included Jobs (hello? drank my first beer within the first ten minutes) and Taxes (which used up my second beer within the next twenty minutes).  Taking these two words into account, coupled with the fact that we only had 4 16 ounce beers left from our camping trip, I was out of beer before half the debate was even over.  Which was probably for the best since I had to work today.

Did anybody else play a fun game while watching the debate?

No comments:

Post a Comment