Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Monotonous

 Not sure if I spelled that right or not......  This Friday I'll be (re)taking my high school general science content test, and hopefully this time I'll pass.  I'm actually quite tired of studying for it.  I'm really just tired of studying in general.  I miss all my free time and my little projects that I could be doing instead.  I've been putting them off, and opting to study (aka, stare at the TV with a book in my hand) instead.  So I feel like I've accomplished a whole lot.

In a nut shell, I've just managed to waste a lot of time not studying.

I'm starting to feel very bored, as well as a nerd (some science knowledge has sunk in).  The last fun/decorating thing I've done since our wedding was our Halloween decorations.  And those were a few things I bought at Hobby Lobby and put on a shelf.  I need to get my creative juices flowing again.  Unfortunately, they'll have to stay stagnant a few more days as I cram as much science knowledge into my brain as I can so that I can finally pass this b*atch.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Sweetie although I am getting a complex that I am bad luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're not bad luck.....we're bound to get lucky sometime right?

    ReplyDelete