Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wedding Flashback: Getting Ready


This post will be more picture heavy then word heavy.  There's not a lot to be said other then the girls (and I) had already gotten our hair done, and were working on our makeup when the photographer arrived.  She took a few pics of us doing that, then we jumped right in to getting dressed:


Brandi and Wendy helped get me into my dress:


Amy helped me put my belt on:
 

Wendy and Bridget laughed as I tried to put my boots on:


Wendy finally took pity on me and helped me out:





Oh, and a quick shot of my something old (Great Grandmother's bible), something new (the hankerchief), something borrowed (pearl ring), and something blue (blue garter).  And a sixpence in her shoe!




 And with that we were ready:


Meanwhile, the guys were lounging around downstairs, waiting on us:


Apparently enjoying cookies.......oh well.


1 comment: