Friday, October 19, 2012

Wedding Flashback: Reception Details


I realize that I already had one post about The Details, but those details were mainly just my crazy ideas.  These details are more about the flowers and table decorations.  Plus, I finally sat down the other night to look at my pictures, and in doing so, I gained an entire new appreciation for my photographers at Dawn's Photography.  The detail photos that I found waiting there were WAY better then anything I had thought we would get.  I'm so thrilled to have gotten them, especially since I didn't even ask for them!  So here are some of the reception details that were captured on film that I just LOVED!
 





The tables in general was something I thought turned out really well.  I particularly liked how the succulents came out:


As well as all the china plates that I collected over the year.  I thought that it all came together really well.


A surprise hit was the jam!  Half way into the dinner, when I was running around talking to everybody, I can't tell you how many people stopped to talk about the jam that I had canned and placed at every place setting.  It was a bigger pain in the ass then I initially thought it would be, but it turned out pretty cute.


And another surprise, was the mason glasses.  I honestly wasn't sure if people were really going to put their name's on the glasses, but they did!  They also looked so cute sitting on all the tables.


I also must admit how surprised I was all the monogrammed stuff, including the head table runner.  This looked really awesome I thought.  But then, I'm a little biased I guess.


It took a lot of work, but I'm really happy with the way it all turned out.  If you had asked me five years ago what my wedding would have looked like, I never would have imagined it being so detail oriented.  But looking back now, I wouldn't have had it any other way.






1 comment: