Saturday, July 7, 2012

One Week Left


So, we’re one week from go-time (should that be capitalized? seems more fitting) Go-Time (maybe I’ll even bold it) Go-Time (there, that’s better).

Anyways……(concentrate Megan!)

I’m thinking that my brain has officially left my body.  If it wasn’t for my To Do List that I jotted down last week, I would have nowhere to start.  Whatever gets done by Sunday Wednesday, gets done, and whatever doesn’t, doesn’t.  And I’m not going to worry about it.  Although, my list is attainable.  I’ve accomplished most of my to do’s in an appropriate amount of time, and there’s no reason I shouldn’t be able to finish the rest.

Unless wedding-itis sets in. 

You know, its like Senior-itis in High School, but instead of dealing with your Senior year, you’re dealing with your wedding.  Either way, both events (graduating high school or a wedding) are kind of a big deal, and you don't want the -itis setting in.


After taking a few weeks off though, I think I’ve caught my second wind.  I just need to power thru this weekend and then its smooth sailing.  Or rough sailing.  Either way, next weekend is coming!

*I realize this is a train, and not a sail boat, and that I mixed metaphors, but hopefully you can follow along.  If not, I apologize for the rambling and any confusion it might have caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment