Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mission: Accomplished!


If you remember, or paid attention, or had nothing better to do then sit and wonder “hmmmm....did Megan accomplish all she had set out to do this weekend?” I’m here to let you know, I did! Everything went great and according to schedule. I love it when a plan comes together.

However, there were a few casualties from the drive…..

In case you can’t tell, that’s a bag of cheez-its and an empty Sunkist bottle. Oh, and Twizzler wrapper. All my favorite foods! Cheese and sugar, delicious.

But hey! All’s fair in love and wedding planning right?

#1: Bridal Portraits

Vindication! My crazy ideas totally paid off!

If you remember, I had a few crazy ideas as to what I wanted my bridal portraits to look like. They included a couch in a field as well as a live animal. I didn’t really talk too much about it, other then on a strictly need to know basis. But everything went VERY well, and I can’t wait to see how the pictures end up looking! And that’s all the information you’re going to get out of me regarding that (at least, for now).

#2: Yum! Cake!

And not just any cake, it’s going to be a Funfetti cake! Which makes it twice as much fun! It will be covered in buttercream icing which will also make it twice as delicious! We’re going to have four amazing tiers, each one bigger then the next, covered in cute little ruffles.

Let’s take a short little trip back in time to revisit some of my previous ideas. Or for a more direct exit, see below! It will look close to this, plus two tiers and minus those flowers.

Image Source

Everything IS bigger in Texas. And better! Although I might be slightly biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment