Thursday, May 10, 2012

Taking Inventory


Yep. It’s one of those things I should have been doing all along (which would have made things easier), but instead I just kept buying and stashing it away. This past weekend I took a mad dive into all the boxes I had stacked in the shed/second bedroom/corner of the living room and started unwrapping.

1 turquoise table made by a homeless man named Red (true store!):


20 dozen pint sized mason jars ready to be claimed:


200 napkins wrapped and (mostly) tied:


1 program basket and 1 card basket:


27 large blue mason jars and 8 pint sized jars:


120 milk glass bud vases:


And stacks and boxes of plates and china sets:


#FAIL: After spending 2 hours unwrapping, counting, and repackaging the bud vases, I couldn’t bring myself to repeat for the china.

#DOUBLE FAIL: The plates are sitting on a stack of 75 napkins I still need to tie.

I feel like our house is turning into an antique shop! Slap a big FOR SALE sign on it and watch the old ladies come running!

1 comment: